With a shortage of large lifestyle blocks being within 20 minutes of Toowoomba this is an opportunity you should jump on! The current owners have spent the last 19 years improving this property and now its ready for a new family to enjoy. The views from almost every room in this home are stunning with the full western side of this home capturing the 270Â° valley views spanning across Cambooya, Wyreema, Hodgson Vale and Ramsay. Family’s can rest assured that this property isn’t in isolated position but the complete opposite, you’re surrounded by a dozen other families which have formed a fantastic little community.
– 75 acres of predominantly grass country.
– 300 olive trees
– Potable bore
– Large 5 bay shed
– 2 sets of cattle yards.
– Completely fenced property with separation through 4 paddocks.
– The current owners have never been without water over the last 19 years.
– Low maintenance living, with a lantana conscious owner this property has been fastidiously maintained to ensure this is not an issue.
– Previous cultivation has gone back to grass country but the contoured country has the potential to be put back to cultivation.
– 4 bedroom updated home. Master bedroom with a walk in robe and en-suite.
– Decent open plan living and dining with air-conditioning and a fire place.
– Double carport with covered entry.
– Large western entertaining area.
– Large back yard for the kids.
– Cathedral ceilings.
If this home is within your budget then a highly recommend a inspection. No open homes will be held and only private inspection will be arranged.