Location buyers this is a hard one to go past purely based on the sheer value for money. A stone’s throw away Picnic Point, High Street Shopping Centre, Waterbird Habitat and just 5 minutes from the CBD plus the bonus of falling into the Centenary Heights catchment zone. This home has just been finished with a new coat of paint, new carpets, freshly polished floors and all the maintenance attended to.
– 4 bedrooms all with built-ins, fans & carpet.
– Large main lounge room.
– Generous kitchen with loads of cupboard/bench space, double sink, electric oven/hot plate.
– Open dining/kitchen area flowing out to the large entertaining area. Nice big fireplace to warm this area and into the second living.
– Second sunken lounge area just off the dining area, perfect kids activity room, or formal lounge.
– Renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath.
– Separate toilet.
– Massive entertaining area.
– Rear yard access through the single lock up.
– Big 9×7.5m shed with 2 roller doors and a work shop. Powered.
– Fully fenced rear yard.
– Internal access off the single lock up.