A home that is good for your sanity; your morning/afternoon commute is most likely 15 minutes and that’s just going from a city suburb to the CBD, so why not have the same drive to come home to peace and quiet. You will be surprised to drive the commute from inner Toowoomba to 3 Acacia Ave and find that is surprisingly short. You’re tucked away from it all on a block the has been transformed to give you a feeling of tranquility whilst being the perfect spot for kids to have a run around and even a game of cricket. Set on a corner block to allow you the joy of 2 street access, build the shed up in the back corner and keep your business away from the home life all with no compromise to the benefit of the big block. The perfect blend for the farmer downsizing off the land but not wanting to be hemmed in by city life.
– A master bedroom truly fit for the King or Queen (the walk in robe is massive). The master is set in the back corner of the home with a ensuite, WIR, king size bedroom.
– 2 other bedrooms both generous in size with built-ins.
– Large separate lounge with built-in speakers, the perfect spot for the home theatre.
– Open plan living, dining & kitchen.
– Large galley style kitchen, situated strategically central to allow Mum and Dad to keep an eye across all sections of the home and across the back yard. Electric stove/oven, dishwasher, ample bench space and storage.
– An entertaining area the perfect size to do the Christmas season justice, flowing off the kitchen/dining area with the outlook focused across the large backyard.
– 2 large tanks to help cut down on the cost with the ability to run most of the home on rain water. You still have the benefit of being connected to town water.
– Fully fenced to keep the dogs/children in.