If you’re a person that looks to achieve future capital growth with your properties and base your research on key infrastructure coming to a suburb then this property is for you. Baillie Henderson Hospital has been confirmed by Annastacia Palaszczuk to be receiving a $9 million business case study to be completed in 18 months in regards to the need of a hospital being constructed to better service Toowoomba. This location also ties into the new Toowoomba Bypass with one of the major connections coming off Mort St which is located just below Baillie Henderson. Get in early before the potential rise in property prices surrounding Northern Toowoomba forces you to pay more.
Location can’t get much better; 3 homes in the street, a day care across the road, parklands across the road, a 2 minute walk to the shopping complex around the corner and the CBD is just 5 minutes away. This property has recently undergone a renovation and you will find nothing untouched, new paint inside and out, large entertaining area, mature low maintenance gardens creating a small sanctuary out back and loads more.
– 4 spacious built-in bedrooms, main with walk-in-robe & ensuite
– Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & corner pantry
– Generous sized, tiled & air-conditioned family room
– Separate private lounge room near entry
– Huge outdoor area – the perfect spot for casual entertaining
– Convenient built-in home office
– 10,000 litres of rainwater
– Fully fenced low maintenance 584sqm allotment in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac