On offer is your chance at a Hamptons style home with the classic timber features mixed in the with large front verandah. It may not have the classic white exterior but instead a colour chosen to compliment the environment the home is built into, the native Australian trees peel off a bark of a rich brown/orange which has inspired the current pallet. From walking through front door the eye will be drawn the views at the rear of the property. Located in one of the more sought-after pockets of Withcott this home is a short drive to the medical centre, schools, shops and the local pub. Easy access to the highway for those commuting to Brisbane and just a short 15 minutes drive to Toowoomba CBD.
– Open plan dining, lounge and kitchen.
– Large kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space, double sink, dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and large windows looking out to the backyard.
– Large lounge has ample room the whole family, easy care flooring and air-conditioning.
– Dining space opens out to the rear deck.
– 4 double bedrooms all large enough to cater for the big beds. Each room has built-ins with the master having its own ensuite plus walk in robe.
– Rear deck is massive and ideal for the entertainer.
– Large somewhat low maintenance block with rear yard access; gained either from Parkridge Dr or from the carpark located at the rear of the block that is associated with the sporting ovals.
– Fully fenced area for the dogs.
– Double lock up garage.
– Rain water tanks.